E-magazine CULTIVAR - ISSUE 3 (25)
Table of contents:
- Meet Andrey Tkachenko (the town of Labinsk, Russia) - Valery Kalishev
- European diary. Traveling through collections: Krasnodar region, Russia - Valery Kalishev
- Ariocarpus Cultivars: An Overview of Cristates, Hybrids, Monstrose Forms and Other Oddities - Miles Anderson
- Controversial point by Dmitriy Rogatskin (Smolensk, Russia).
- Abnormal forms in the leaf succulent collection of the Timiryazev Institute of Plant Physiology of Russian Academy of Sciences by Peter Lapshin (Moscow, Russia)
- Unusual in your collections - selection of items
- Cultivars and new plants in collections - selection of items
The editor's desk:
Friends, colleagues, enthusiasts of cacti and other succulents! We invite you to send us photographs of your plants (with or without names), especially of colored and flowering cultivars. Your stories about cultivars from your collection are enthusiastically welcome! The most interesting information and photos will be published in the next issues of our magazine. There are many puzzles in this amazing world of cultivars which are yet to be solved and your photos and stories may be a valuable contribution to the studies of these astonishing plants.
Thanks to Natasha Andreeva from Kiev (Ukraine) we started our own subscription service beginning with this issue. Lack of such a service has made me very uncomfortable to tell the truth. Now to subscribe (or unsubscribe) to our magazine just click Subscription button in the left column.
We heartily thank all the readers who sent us stories and photos of interesting plants from their collections. You are always welcome!
Valery Kalishev, Editor-in-Chief
: Valery Kalishev (Chelyabinsk)
English translation by
: Larisa Zaitseva (Chelyabinsk, Russia), Irina Ten (VA, USA), Irina Kalmykova (Krasnodar, Russia), Yuri A. Yudin (NH, USA)
Technical Editing by
: Larisa Zaitseva (Chelyabinsk, Russia)
Lay-out and publishing in Internet
: Peter Lapshin (Moscow)