Emagazine CULTIVAR - ISSUE 8 (9)
Table of content:
eMagazine CULTIVAR (The next issue will appear August 20-30):
The magazine is illustrated with photos of cultivars.
It focuses on crested, monstrose, colored, hybrid, poly and dichotomic forms of cacti and other succulents.
Our purpose is to collect scientific and popular materials, photos and fanciers. notes concerning the subject.
The reason is that the scientific, biological and genetic aspects of the given forms of cacti are not studied. At the same time the number of cultivars increases all over the world. To collect and summarize the materials is the first step in solving the problem. We believe it to be important and interesting not only for fanciers but also for scientists.
If you are interested in the project and can help us please let us know.
We will gladly accept the following suggested variants of help:
1. Publications on the subject for the last 15-20 years sent us with editor.s or author.s permission
2. Translation of materials written in your native language or materials published in our magazine into English, German or Russian.
3. Placing an announcement of CULTIVAR magazine in your national cacti magazine.
4. Addresses of people who could participate in issuing our magazine.
5. Telling us about people who contributed into studies and spreading of cultivars and attach their photos.
6. Addresses of funds which could be interested in our project.